Hm. I just went to my boyfriend's Flickr site to check out our Annual Dinner & Dance photos and came to the realization that there are 3 photos of me on the entire website and shitloads of him with everyone else (female, by the way). Particularly photos of him closely sidled up and with arms around other hot girls. Except me.
I'm not sure whether to be amused that he's such hot stuff or whether to be heavily disappointed that I don't rate high enough on his list to have pictures of.
In any case, I'm right pissed.
I keep forgetting most of my relationships are not healthy.
With the exception of my that, the Annual Dinner was loads fun. Except I can't think of anything else except how fucking irritated I am.
Monday, March 26, 2007
waste of time
Posted by Rahayu around 11:06 PM
Tag! random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment