Thursday, March 06, 2008

Haha it's already March

Well it is.

There are way too many things happening and as usual my attention span is too short to actually process much of it. I've been a few steps behind everything lately but it's kind of a nice place to be at.

My brief but astute observations for the past few months:

  • It's extremely cold in Chicago in January.
  • Snow is pretty from faraway but stings when you're up close. On a snowboard. And moving. Towards the ground.
  • Valentines Day is better spent at home with good company.
  • It's almost the middle of March, dammit.
  • Running in the pouring rain is a fantastic experience. There's something about going uphill while the water streams around your ankles with the rain soaking to your skin that is incredibly, inexplicably exhilarating.
  • Running in the pouring rain is a fantastic experience. Walking around with wet underwear after the rain has stopped, is not.
  • This year appears to be a busy year, and it doesn't seem to have much to do with work. Nice.

Man. There's all this stuff in my head I want to blog. It must be done soonish otherwise my head might explode, but sleep is calling so I shall lay off the exploding for another day. I shall be back hopefully with something more meaningful than "It's almost the middle of March."

No comments: