Saturday, August 23, 2008

do me a 180

So I had this conversation with my brother on the way home from the movies earlier tonight. We were bartering our consoles - he said he'd trade his PS2 for my Wii, and I said if he bought an Xbox 360, then we could talk. Then he said he'd get me the Xbox 180, to which I said no such thing exists, you moron, to which he said, ah but my dear sis, that's the original Xbox. This made no sense to me, until I realized that you can't really have an Xbox 360, right? Cuz that would mean that, from 0, you'd have turned around and ended up at the beginning. Which means that mathematically the original Xbox and the Xbox 360 are the same thing. Damn you Microsoft!

To which I had to acknowledge my brother's genius, which apparently runs in the family since I figured that second part out all by myself.

This is what happens when you can only have stupid conversations with your brother.

1 comment:

Marjan Jeffry said...

I really hate MS products tapi 360 ada game lanun... PS3 tak de :(