Sunday, May 10, 2009

is there a word for 'fear of sea urchins'?

Prologue: I'm in Kota Kinabalu this weekend. Beautiful water and lots of sun!

So...is there a word for 'fear of sea urchins'? Because I have this issue with round things that are covered with huge 2 feet long spikes, particularly when I have no fins or gloves on, or my knees have just been scraped by coral.

Imagine this, but with 2 feet long spikes. Did you know starving urchins have been known to become carnivores? *Shudder*


And no they don't look tasty at all. Not even deep fried.

Epilogue: I'm at Kota Kinabalu International Airport at the moment, and am debating missing my flight. -_-

2 comments:

Junn said...

cik ayu, i'm adding u to my blog http://mylittlebabypage.blogspot.com/ and giving u a virtual award hehehe..

Junn said...

oh ya, I think the stings are poisonous. Better not encounter one. Wonder why no blow up animals movie being made on sea urchins yet. Think king kong, jaws, jaws 2, jaws 3 and anaconda.